- 24 dried longan
- 24 goji berries
- 4 pieces halibut (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 red bell pepper, seeded, ribs and stems removed, and julienned
- 1/2 green bell pepper, seeded, ribs and stems removed, and julienned
- 8 shittake mushrooms, cleaned, stems removed, and julienned
- 1-inch piece ginger, peeled and julienned
- Freshly ground white pepper
- Origami Sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a small bowl mix together dried longan with 1 cup water; set aside until plump. In another small bowl, mix together goji berries with 1 cup water; set aside until plump.
- Place one half of each of the parchment paper boxes on a baking sheet; set aside. Place fish pieces on a cutting board with a long end facing you. Cut fish horizontally stopping about 1/2 inch before reaching the opposite side. Open cut fish like a book.
- Place one piece of fish in the center of each box. Divide peppers, mushrooms, ginger, dried longan, and wolfberries evenly between each box; season with pepper. Top each with 2 tablespoons of Origami Sauce. Drizzle 1/2 teaspoon around each piece of sea bass.
- Cover boxes with remaining half of parchment paper boxes. Transfer baking sheet to oven and roast until fish is cooked through, 10 to 12 minutes. Serve sea bass immediately in their boxes.